Friday, July 6, 2012

New Printable Coupons Tab

The best way to save money in PCB is to be prepared. Always get the coupon books found at gas stations, hotels, and condos. They have awesome coupons for everything in PCB. However, sometimes there are printables that are way better! Check out our new "Printable Coupon" tab at the top of the page. Here I will keep a current list of pages that offer great deals in printable coupons. For example, you are not going to find the Pirate Island Adventure Golf  "KIDS PLAY FOR FREE" coupon in any of the local magazines or travel guides...you might find one that is for $2 off. By going online and printing at home, there are soooo many more coupons that are a much higher value. We saved $15 by printing off the Pirate Island Coupon!! I was so excited. Be sure to check these out and print before you head down here. Being prepared is the key to saving money! Clip away!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I just discovered your blog! I love it! I live in PCB too...and run a blog at www.womenofjoy.blogspot.com. I post freebies every friday on the blog... and I use the Facebook Page for woman of Joy to share deals coupons and more freebies ... would love to swap links!

    ReplyDelete